duminică, 17 decembrie 2017

Romania Actualitati ha twittato: I posted a new video to Facebook

 
I tuoi Highlight
avatar
Romania Actualitati
@Actualitati
I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/2vI0i7PYR
avatar
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
Powerful and disturbing NYT story about children dying of severe malnutrition in Venezuela
avatar
Caroline O.
@RVAwonk
This is an incredible story --> GOP Rep. Tom Cole just admitted that he voted for a tax bill he knows will rip off working Americans. Because Speaker Paul Ryan told him to vote for it.
avatar
Red T Raccoon
@RedTRaccoon
I'm holding true to my recovery day by enjoying some holiday cheer with friends.

I'll leave you with the soundtrack that I play in my mind this time of year.

Have a great night.
avatar
Ben Wikler
@benwikler
Read this whole thread. twitter.com/renato_mariott…
avatar
John Cassidy
@JohnCassidy
My apologies for the understated headline.
Vedi altro su Twitter
Impostazioni  |  Aiuto  |  Annulla iscrizione
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu