joi, 15 februarie 2018

BreakingNews24 ha twittato: 4 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it

 
I tuoi Highlight
avatar
BreakingNews24
@redactiabn24
4 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it
avatar
Katy Tur
@KatyTurNBC
Read this thread twitter.com/michaelianblac…
avatar
Elliot Long
@elliotwlong
After 9/11, our government didn't offer just thoughts & prayers, they legislated to make air travel safer. Regulations increased. Security tightened. Was it difficult? Absolutely. But lawmakers did their job. These kids and families deserve better. twitter.com/igorvolsky/sta…
avatar
Dave Lucas
@davelucas
'Everyone predicted it': Students 'joked' that Nikolas Cruz would shoot up the Florida high school selfhelpguide.in/everyone-predi
avatar
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
No, Mr. Vice President, that's false. The Intelligence Community reached no conclusion as to whether Russia's actions had a determinative effect on the election's outcome. For you and the President to continue saying it did, gravely misrepresents their work. twitter.com/axios/status/9…
avatar
Doug Jones
@DougJones
Louise, I am the luckiest man in the world to call you my valentine. My hair may have changed over the years, but you are as beautiful as ever. Happy Valentine's Day and thank you for always being by my side.
Vedi altro su Twitter
Impostazioni  |  Aiuto  |  Annulla iscrizione
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu