miercuri, 2 mai 2018

Katy Tur ha twittato: Hey Sydney, I'm at Sydney Town Hall Friday a...

 
I tuoi Highlight
avatar
Katy Tur
@KatyTurNBC
Hey Sydney,

I'm at Sydney Town Hall Friday at 6. Come join!

Katy Tur: Unbelievable
avatar
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
Mr. President, you are getting poor legal advice from Mr. diGenova. The fact that you can fire someone doesn't mean you can fire them for a corrupt purpose. No one is above the law. twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
avatar
BreakingNews24
@redactiabn24
Followers -4, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your weekly stats via .
avatar
Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw
Saying "Arpaio" and "rule of law" in the same sentence surely violates some basic rule of grammar. . . twitter.com/thehill/status…
avatar
Richard W. Painter
@RWPUSA
I asked Senator Tina Smith for debates when I announced my primary run on Monday. As of Wednesday all I got was PAC funded DSCC attack ads. With over $1.7M raised (400K PAC money) Senator Smith can run plenty of ads (I refuse to take PAC money). But how about those debates?
avatar
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
Missouri legislative report indicates that Republican Gov. Eric Greitens' campaign lied about how it got a charity donor list.
Vedi altro su Twitter
Impostazioni  |  Aiuto  |  Annulla iscrizione
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu