miercuri, 8 noiembrie 2017

Richard W. Painter ha twittato: It will be a while before the Bannonites and Alt Right show up in Charlottesville again. Not welcome. via @nbcnews

 
I tuoi Highlight
avatar
Richard W. Painter
@RWPUSA
It will be a while before the Bannonites and Alt Right show up in Charlottesville again. Not welcome.

via @NBCNews
avatar
Preet Bharara
@PreetBharara
I promise I will have a very fun guest. twitter.com/wnycstudios/st…
avatar
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff
Happening now: watch my interview with @AP Bureau Chief @jpaceDC.

I'm taking your questions live: facebook.com/APNews/
avatar
Ted Lieu
@tedlieu
Hey look, Rep Issa finally figured out that raising taxes on the middle class is a really stupid idea. Will other CA Republican House Members do the right thing or the stupid thing? twitter.com/cathleendecker…
avatar
BreakingNews24
@redactiabn24
5 new followers in the last week and it is more than just stats, I use it for growing my account! Try it
avatar
Joy Reid
@JoyAnnReid
RT @postonpolitics: A year after defeating Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump's approval at 41% in Florida
Vedi altro su Twitter
Impostazioni  |  Aiuto  |  Annulla iscrizione
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu